If you’ve seen something in my house and want to know more about it, then you are in the right place!
I’ll go room by room and link to each item in it. If it’s a DIY project I’ll link to the post about it, and if I purchased it somewhere I’ll link to the item (and if it’s sold out or vintage I’ll suggest something similar).
Our current house is still very unfinished and there isn’t a lot of decorative stuff in it yet, but I’ll link to what we have and update this page frequently.
*Page contains affiliate links, click here to read my full affiliate disclosure.
Lower cabinet color – Oakmoss (SW)
Upper cabinet color – Alabaster (SW)
Countertops – White concrete (DIY)
Industrial shelves – DIY
Vintage double drainboard sink – NBI Drainboards
Cabinet Hardware – D. Lawless
- Wall color – Silvermist (SW)
- Trim color – Alabaster (SW)
- Linen draperies and roman shades – Barn & Willow
- Curtain rod – Target
- Curtain rings – Amazon
- Paisley sheets – Pottery Barn (similar)
- Desk lamps – Walmart
- Side tables – Nadeau (in store only – similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Plant stand – Crate & Barrel
- Large basket – Serena & Lily
- Wire basket – Target
- Bison pillow – Etsy
- Fiddle leaf fig – Home Depot (online!)
- Wicker chair – World Market
- Closet system – EasyClosets
- Wire baskets – WalMart
- Galvanized bins – Walmart
- Not dirty/not clean clothes hanger – Amazon
- Table – made by my dad (similar 1, similar 2)
- Wicker chairs – Walmart
- Placemats – discontinued (similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Water fountain – Amazon
- Toolbox planter – vintage (similar)
- Large beverage dispensers – Walmart
- Wooden mat – DIY
- Pillows – discontinued (similar 1, similar 2)
If you have a question about the actual bones of the house (roof, tile, doors, etc) or anything else you’ve seen, please leave it in the comments and I will get back to you!
You may also like –